Phone App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone App?

Does anyone know of any phone apps that might work for me? My SO and I have been together for about a year and a half. We haven't gotten to meet up, and my friend haven't met him they just go off what I say. Im looking for a phone app we can all connect to, just us, and talk. I was looking for something set up like Facebook but not. My SO isn't interested in it. But an app we can post things, have a chat box option, something fun where we can interact and they can get to know him

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

There have been a couple of threads about it in various parts of the forum...

https://members.lovingfromadistance....very-cool-apps! is such

I use Couple. My boyfriend and I really like it. He likes sketching me little things
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Oh no we have a couples app, we use between. I was looking for something my friends could join to talk too. I want them to be able to meet him.

Comment

I know whatsapp allows group chats.

Comment

Have you ever heard of Line Messenger? There's a kind of ... profile section, a little bit like Facebook. You can also have group chats and free calls and send pictures, "stickers" and more. I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing you're looking for, but maybe it'll help! x

Comment

Working...
          X