Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message in a mini bottle

Hi all,

Just found a super cute glass mini bottle (about 5-10 cm) in a cabinet at home with a cork on it and I thought that would be perfect for sending!
    Problem is: I dont know what to write on the note that I am going to put in.
    I just recently wrote a love letter and put my heart in to that and now I am out of sweet things to write...
    Any ideas?
    "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Hm...you could write "100 Things I Love About You" and put that in the bottle, or...you could write a list of memories down that you have with your SO. Like a "Remember When..." kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RachelAnne View Post
      Hm...you could write "100 Things I Love About You" and put that in the bottle, or...you could write a list of memories down that you have with your SO. Like a "Remember When..." kind of thing.
      Thank you so much for the reply, but the '... things I love about you' were actually in the love letter and I am afraid there is no room for lists in this tiny bottle!
      If you make an L shape with your thumb and index finger then it about 2/3 of that size including the cork
      I think the only thing that will fit in is a post-it size. Might even have to cut that!
      Like i said, thanks anyway

Comment

Hmm ... why not do a wish in a bottle? Write a wish on a piece of paper, roll it up, tie it with a ribbon or something and pop it in the jar! My S.O gave me a "Wishes Jar" like that, and the base is filled with glitter, with a little heart charm tied around the neck of the bottle. You could even add sequins or little origami stars or small objects meaningful to you! Your wish could be something like "I wish that you would always be happy", or "I wish that we could be together forever" ... just something sweet but simple that he can always treasure. ^_^ I hope this helps you! Good luck!

Comment

That is a seriously awesome idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty Boo View Post
            Hmm ... why not do a wish in a bottle? Write a wish on a piece of paper, roll it up, tie it with a ribbon or something and pop it in the jar! My S.O gave me a "Wishes Jar" like that, and the base is filled with glitter, with a little heart charm tied around the neck of the bottle. You could even add sequins or little origami stars or small objects meaningful to you! Your wish could be something like "I wish that you would always be happy", or "I wish that we could be together forever" ... just something sweet but simple that he can always treasure. ^_^ I hope this helps you! Good luck!
            This sounds like a plan

Comment

Originally posted by SJ22 View Post
              This sounds like a plan
              Hehe I'm glad you liked the idea and that I could help! ^_^

Comment

Comment

I am wondering if it is not too cheesy for a guy...

Comment

Any guys here who can comment on that before I sent it?

Comment

I don't think it's too cheesy ... when you're in love, there's no such thing as too cheesy hehehe ^_~ Don't worry, I'm sure he'll love it. I mean, you've already written a letter about 100 things you love about him ... what's one more cute note? Hehe ^_^ It looks good by the way!

Comment

Working...
                      X