Gift Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift Ideas

Hi, my boyfriend and I have only been together for a little under four months. His birthday is coming up in a month (from today) and I'm looking for a gift for him. I don't know exactly what to get him. We're young(18 and 20), and we both live with our families(both families know about our relationship, though), so it has to be something appropriate, and not too "romantic" (at least for a first time mailing experience.) He plays video games, right now his specific obsession is LoL. He likes to make me watch scary movies, aha. Um, he's very flexible in his music tastes. I guess if there's anything else just ask, oh also I'm having difficulties deciding what card to get him, I feel like a lovey card would be sort of weird if his mom saw it XD we're just not pig on "PDF." Thanks for the help!!

You could make him a card by hand; that way you wouldn't have to worry about picking one out at the store. If he is open with music, you could make him a mix cd. You could buy him something to do with his video gaming. Just listen to what sorts of things he likes or things he says that he would like to get in the future, stuff like that. I'm sure that he's going to love whatever you give him

Comment

I would suggest making something. I just visited the guy I'm talking to and he's really into sneakers. I bought and made him things that centered around sneakers. Also I made him cake in a jar with a candle included so he can make a wish. He really appreciated the time I took out of my day making him something rather than buying everything. He will appreciate something hand made and make him think of you every time he uses it or sees it!

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Babzsta View Post
        I would suggest making something. I just visited the guy I'm talking to and he's really into sneakers. I bought and made him things that centered around sneakers. Also I made him cake in a jar with a candle included so he can make a wish. He really appreciated the time I took out of my day making him something rather than buying everything. He will appreciate something hand made and make him think of you every time he uses it or sees it!

Hope that helps!
        Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I responded so late. But, the cake in the jar thing would actually be awesome because he was talking about how he didn't get a cake last year. So, I'm going to steal that idea.

Comment

Working...
        X