TONS OF GIFT IDEAS :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TONS OF GIFT IDEAS :)

I really started thinking back and remembered all the cute little things that I've done for my boyfriend over the course of our relationship!

Jar of Hearts: buy some half size scrapbook paper (not the 12x12) (doesn't have to be scrapbook paper...I just like the designs ^_^) Fold as many hearts as you want a write a cute message on the inside of them https://www.origami-instructions.com...ret-heart.html I wrote an assortment of things I loved about him, cute LDR/Couple quotes, song lyrics, literally ANYTHING! Then go to Walmart or wherever and buy an empty glass candle jar (or anything else of your choice) and some ribbon. Put all your hearts in the jar and wrap a ribbon around it

Let's Stay In Tonight: When you have the fortune of actually seeing your LDR S.O. I love this idea! I bought one of those popcorn bowls that the popcorn pops and fills the bowl (there must be an easier way to describe that.... -.-) and I filled it with the $0.99 movie candies from Walmart then put it in a little basket with a blanket and such

Hershey Kisses: This project is a lot of work but boy oh boy is it worth it! Buy a bag of Hershey Kisses, unwrap them all (dont take the actual foil off) and remove the white tag that Hershey's insert. Use one as a stencil on a blank white sheet of paper and cut out pieces of paper the same size and the Hershey's piece. Write a sweet message on each of your little white pieces of paper and insert them with the Hershey kiss and rewrap! Like I said, it takes forever but it was a KNOCKOUT for my boyfriend

Typical Scrapbook: I made a scrapbook for our one year anniversary which is always a great idea For our two year I'm going to add to the scrapbook as well as make him a video of us <3

Open When Letters: Open When letters are always a great choice for LDR's. My boyfriend sent some to me in my first few weeks of being at college and I absolutely TREASURE them We were actually fighting and I opened the one that said "Open When... we're fighting" and ended up crying and we both apologized happily ever after! You can Google them and find thousands of ideas! You can also use normal envelopes or use some extra scrapbook paper to make your own envelopes

Honesty Journals: My boyfriend and I wrote these before we left one another in August Basically you go and buy those composition notebooks that are always everywhere but are hardly used and you write things you love about them, things they do that bother you, helpful hints, etc. But remember these might be a little harsh because they are supposed to be HONEST - the whole point of them.

Holiday Packages: These are a bit more pricey because I, for one, go all out on them. I pick up the $16.85 flat rate box and PACK it will holiday stuff for every holiday that we are apart. (I'm actually mailing my boyfriend his Halloween package today with a tin full of candy, Halloween cookies, beef jerky, and a few other things that I'm spacing on!) I send these for Halloween, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's day, and Easter The other ones we are usually together so I don't send them

This is about everything I can think of so far, but I know there are tons more that I have done I'll keep you guys updated! Let me know what you think

Those are great ideas

Comment

I love this! I was looking for ideas of something to do for my boyfriend and this helped a lot. Thanks!

Comment

Love the hearts in a jar idea (and the others)!
        When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
        no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

I'm probably going to send my SO some coins for Christmas, along with other things.

Comment

My favorites were definitely the final three. ^^ I had already started the "open when" letters, but I've only written one thus far...I should get on that :P

Comment

I love the "Open When" letter idea. That's absolutely great.

The Jar of Hearts is a good one too.

My boyfriend wears a lot of rings and sometimes cool necklaces, so I think something I could do for him is make a cool shark tooth necklace or something similar. Where I live there is a neat little store full of the niftiest items ranging from arrowheads, shark teeth, crystals, gems, handcrafted beads, fossils, etc. and they specialize in making jewelry, and you can also make your own. If your SO likes awesome jewelry and you have a shop like the one I described, making him/her a necklace or bracelet would be a potentially very meaningful gift.
              Live and let live, and live life alive, and let die when it comes the time.

Comment

I'm not sure I trust myself to unwrap chocolate without eating it....he might end up with just some wrappers!

Comment

These are wonderful ideas! I'm already working on the open when letters for his birthday, but I like the sound of the Hershey's Kisses one as well! Thank you for posting these!

Comment

Working...
                  X