Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sending gifts! Do you know any good & secure website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending gifts! Do you know any good & secure website?

Hi everyone!, I was wondering if anybody know a good and secure website to send a gift. I know a girl in Republica Dominicana, and I'm from Mexico, and I don't really know if I could just give her address and wait for the present to get there... I need your help! : )

I don't really get how you would send a physical gift to someone via a website? Why don't you use the postal service?
    first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
    second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

I have an American Amazon account, so I found out you can use any Amazon by creating accounts through them. I have an account on Amazon UK and I can use that to send stuff to NL and I could also use the German one if needed. All amazons take credit cards and by using the international ones, I save on shipping and no taxes or duties are required. I don't know if you could locate a similar web retailer, but that is what I would suggest.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That's a great idea!!! thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy.rg5 View Post
          That's a great idea!!! thanks!!!
          No problem, I hope you find a good one. Some might take Paypal too. Just be safe. My SO's parents bought a tablet off some site and got ripped off. Check references and also use a payment method like Paypal or a credit card that you can put a stop on. Online retailers usually don't bill your account until they ship, that is how both Ebay and Amazon are.
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X