Birthday gift help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday gift help!

Hi! I am trying to think of something for my SO for his birthday. We have been dating a year and a few months now, so this is his second birthday that we have been together. Last year, I got him a watch, nothing too crazy. For Christmas, I gave him a hoodie with his favorite team and a giftcard for Southwest, and for our anniversary a few months ago, a Soda Stream. I am kind of at a loss for what to do now. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

What are his favorite things? Or what things has he mentioned he really wished he had? I'm sure by now you know his interests and such . So base your gift on that!

Comment

a surprise visit?
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I d love to help but Yami is right; we do need some details!
        "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

Working...
        X