Present ideas needed at short notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present ideas needed at short notice

Come this weekend i will be flying out to see my SO.
    I will only be with her for 3 weeks, so we decided to celebrate Christmas while I'm there

I had an idea for a present, but I've changed my mind due to something I read about the idea yesterday.

So now I have to find a present before the weekend - i don't have time to order something from the internet in case it doesn't arrive in time - also with international delivery being so expensive when places offer it, having it delivered to her place seems like a waste of money

I'm thinking a piece of jewelry, a "nice" necklace or something... however I bought her a ring earlier this year as her anniversary present, and a casual necklace last christmas, so i don't want to over do the jewelry idea

So any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. I live in London so it's pretty easy for me to find most things... and money isn't too much of an issue (i can spend up to about 200 US$)

The only other requirement is i need to be able to carry it in my suitcase/hand luggage when I fly as I don't trust the mail from here (i've had items go missing before)

Thanks

Ps - we have been together a while now, so almost anything is fine, it's not like an expensive gift would be coming on too strong or anything. That's not saying the gift has to be expensive.
    ~McNab

My Story
    Met first time (in person) October 2011
    Unofficially together since November 2011
    Officially together February 2012
    First visit (me to her): 25 Feb 2012 - 22 March 2012
    First visit (her to me): 28 Dec 2012 - 11 Jan 2013
    Broke up January 2014
    Got back together June 2016

Is there anything she always wanted or really loved as a child but never got/lost? If you want to go for a personal piece of jewelry, I highly recommend NominatioN Italy's composable bracelets; https://www.nomination.com/composable_bracelet I have one and I keep building on it, it's also something that you could make your thing to go buy another piece every time you're together or something.
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I know you don't want to overdo the jewelry idea, but what about earrings or a bracelet (or even a necklace) that would match the ring you got her? That's only really feasible if the ring you got is part of a set of some sort (like a collection) but that's what my boyfriend did and I was over the moon about it. He got me a ring when we started dating, then for my birthday around 6 months later he got me the matching necklace
      So, here you are
      too foreign for home
      too foreign for here.
      Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Working...
      X