Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which bracelet do you like for Christmas present?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which bracelet do you like for Christmas present?

Already bought her one gift and looking for a bracelet that's not super expensive but not cheap either...Your recommendations out of these 6 listed? Or if you see another one you like on the site. Thanks! Um...it won't let me post my links because of my post count...I wanted to show 6 different bracelets...

it depends on her taste but a charm bracelet is always fun and you have always a idea for a present

Comment

Charm bracelets are great. You can get her one with a few charms and then as time goes by you can buy her charms to add to it.

Met Online: 02/2012
      Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
      First Met in person: 09/22/2012
      Started Dating: 10/30/2012
      Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

I love the idea of a charm bracelet. When I was growing up and a teen, I always wanted one and never got one during those years. My ex-husband bought one as a wedding gift, but he bought yellow gold and one that had a catch that kept breaking and causing the bracelet to fall. He also never added a charm after the first 2, so I ended up putting it away. Eventually, my mother had a new catch put on it, she and I added a few charms, and we gave it to my daughter. It's special to her.

If you do get a charm bracelet, make sure to get one with a good catch. Also, put charms on it with meaning to the two of you, so she can always think of you when looking at it.

Comment

The charm bracelet is a great idea and I have personally been wanting one for awhile now! I like the idea of adding new charms as it will be sentimental and represent something special. Totally go with that idea if you can.

Comment

Working...
          X