Encouragement Calendars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Encouragement Calendars

I just wanted to share something I will be doing for my SO for New Year's which might give a couple of you who can't send physical gifts through mail for this holiday ideas.

On January 1st, our countdown until we're no longer never-mets hits 100 days! Therefore I'm going to be making him a handmade calendar using cardboard and paper, and I got inspired by this idea which I can't link yet due to the spam filters. Feel free to message me and I can send you the link which shows pictures of one. I'm going to be numbering the pages from 1 to 100, and I'm going to write something sweet like how much he means to me on every single page. I might get cheeky and send him a kiss through the calendar, or record myself singing and put the link on that day's page for him to see. I'll also be having fun with our month-saries and Valentine's Day. Since I won't get to send it to him, I'm going to take pictures of every page and upload it, and send it to him.

When I first saw this "encouragement calendar" idea, I was amazed at how something so little could mean so much. Imagine waking up to a sweet word, picture, kiss, or song from your SO every single day, even when you're offline! I'm definitely going to start doing this and hopefully I'll get it done by Christmas or New Year's. Since it's my birthday on December 31st, he's already going to send me something, and I hope he likes the idea as much as I do.

I think that's really sweet . Go ahead and send it over to me.

Comment

That sounds really sweet
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I would be happy if you could send it to me as well!

Comment

I guess it is something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAKzaRQ5Mk

You should be able to send it to him if you have a little money for postage, I know package postage Norw-Turkey is about 3 weeks, so I imagine if you made it to send soon he would get it for New Year.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Now this is a cool idea!
            Met: Apr 2013
            Mutual interest: July 2013
            Relationship Began: November 6 2013
            First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
            Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
            Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
            Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
            Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Please send me the link too!!

Comment

That is such a cute idea!

Comment

Working...
                X