First official gift exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First official gift exchange

So for Christmas this year my SO and I have decided to do our first official "gift" exchange. Up until this point when we celebrated a special occasion like a birthday or a holiday, We would just send each other a nice email and then talk throughout the day. We didn't do anything significant for each other, I think we're just doing a candy exchange and a letter for each other this year. I do feel like her letter to me is going to blow the letter I wrote to her out of the water simply because I haven't written a love letter in god knows how long and I have a hard time trying to put my thoughts on paper. So she's sadly going to get this little rinky dink 6 sentence letter and I for whatever reason feel like hers will be this big mega letter. I'll get better as the time goes on though. Especially since we both have each other's mailing address now, I can write her whenever the mood strikes and put it in the mail for no cost other than a couple postage stamps.

She is a big Clemson Tiger fan. So I figured even though I can't stand the fact that everybody here in Nebraska eats, sleeps, and breaths the Nebraska Cornhuskers football team... I snuck in a little flip flop key chain with a big red N on it for the Nebraska Cornhuskers. I honestly can't stand the huskers or football for that matter, but I figured since she's such a big Clemson fan, She needed something from Nebraska to change it up a bit and I sadly waited until last minute, so I couldn't get her a Nebraska T-shirt.

We decided to exchange last minute and even with us waiting until last minute and me not getting her box in the mail until this afternoon, I was pretty surprised to find out that it would only be arriving a day after Christmas considering how mobbed and backed up the post office is on all of it's holiday deliveries, I expected it to be a much longer delay.
    Last edited by BigMatt93; December 21, 2013, 07:15 PM.
Working...
X