Ideas for a free birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for a free birthday

Hey, I am out of ideas so I figured I would make a post here....

My boyfriend's 19th birthday is coming up pretty soon and I wanted to get him something really special...the problem is I currently can't send anything to his house. He is in the process of moving and there's this whole issue with his dad but long story short, I can't mail him anything right now

I was hoping to get some ideas for things I can still do for him and ways I can still make his birthday special?
    Thank you!

Make him something and send a picture? My SO and I used to do that because sending things all the time was impractical. Then when we were together next we actually got the items.

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

You could send him an email/text every hour on his birthday that says one reason you love him.

Comment

Oh, there are lots of ideas for the internet:
        drawastickman.com - you can draw a stickman with a cute message at the end; he watches your drawing unfold before his eyes
        forestoflove.com - carve a tree online for the two of you
        wordle.net - design a cute shape filled with special words for him; you'll have to print then scan then email
        oceangram.com - write whatever you want and email it; it looks like a message in a bottle he can open and read
        addletters.com - bunch of cool choices of signs; write whatever message you want and can email (might have to save to your computer then email)
        flowers2mail.com - very corny but my SO appreciated the thought

I got these ideas on the article posted on the website this forum is from. Find the "100+ ideas" article at the top of the forum "Go to main site" then find the article at the bottom of that page. Anything you can do on the internet will take time and some creativity which your SO should like and appreciate. You could make a video message too and send to him.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks! Those are great ideas! Im usually not super creative so that should help a lot

Comment

Working...
          X