X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Encouragement Calender. Such a Cute Idea =D

https://www.reddit.com/r/LongDistanc...y_but_still_a/

Found this on reddit and just love it! Check it out :]

Thanks for the tip! Very cute idea. Artwork some of it, which makes me envious that I wouldn't know how to do it! I am usually better with words. I did the Card Deck and now I am doing 26 Open when...-letters, I think this will be my next one.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I want to do this... I'm going to do this!! It's such a wonderful idea. I have horrible arts and crafts skills, but I'm so determined now. I absolutely love it

Comment

Cute idea!

Comment

That is REALLY cute! I would love if my SO made one of those for me.
          Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
          Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
          Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Nice of you to find an idea like this and share with us. It's something a person with words of affirmation love language would love.

Comment

Aww! I would love my SO to do something like that xD.

Comment

Thanks all =] I plan on doing a small one with 14 pages that my SO can use to count down till Valentines =] And on Valentines day there will be a love letter for him =]

I'm not the most crafty either.. Or creative.. I will be stealing a lot of my ideas from the ones on that link.. At least it's still home made =]

Comment

This is adorable! And I love doing crafts too! Definitely want to have a go

Comment

He is cute in the video when he more or less forgets that he wrote a sex greeting for her and says you guys don't need to see this, haha... His gf is so cute, too.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                    X