This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow is His Birthday...

...and I'm the one getting a gift?! Actually, it's both of us, but I would say more so me. So I live in the southeast and anytime someone cries snow you know we all freak out! I work at a preschool and we are closed tomorrow. Well, tomorrow is SO's birthday!! So now instead of hardly getting to see each other we are going to have the entire day to spend together on FaceTime. He does have to work, but not until afternoon my time. I am beyond excited!

This will be his seventh birthday that we have celebrated during our relationship. I hate that I can't be there to celebrate it with him in person, but this will have to do I can't wait to blow up his Instagram and Facebook with Taylor Swift's "22!"

Happy 22nd Birthday Michael Aaron Moore! I can't believe how much more I love you now than I did on your last birthday. I promise to make each birthday more special than the one before it once we have finally closed this distance.
    Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
    Old account name: Rach92g
    This Is Us
    Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
    Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
    Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
    Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
    Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
    Closing The Distance: ?

#1, I'm sure he won't be embarassed at all about having Taylor Swift all over his fb.
    #2, Putting his full name on a forum is a stupid, stupid idea.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      #1, I'm sure he won't be embarassed at all about having Taylor Swift all over his fb.
      #2, Putting his full name on a forum is a stupid, stupid idea.
      1. It's a joke, because I know he hates Taylor Swift's music.
      2. There is no reason that I can't use his name how and where I want to. It's no different than his name being on Facebook for the entire world to see, which it is. I wouldn't care to put my entire name on here either. You have no right to judge how much information I choose to give out over the Internet.
      Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
      Old account name: Rach92g
      This Is Us
      Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
      Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
      Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
      Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
      Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
      Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

Working...
      X