Best LDR book EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best LDR book EVER!

Hello! I entered a LDR relationship two weeks ago, and I'm obviously interested on researching on things about how to make it the best possible . My SO really loves reading things like romances, with stories and so so... But I really love reading books with teachings, that are more technical and scientific, but for her I will read anything!
    I'm aware that there are the "Michelle & Frank's recommended long distance relationship resources" and there is the LDR Bookstore too, and I'm currently considering on acquiring The Long Distance Relationship Workbook, buuut I wanted to find out from the community what is the BEST book that you would recommend?
    I want to read a book that will both be informative, helping us go through this LDR, but at the same time have some story/content into it that will make you want to read it again tomorrow, because that's what she's into. What do you recommend out of experience ?

I liked the LDR workbook. I also liked finding questions on different websites and then ask each other. I also liked making compliment/love letter books for him. I recently bought two books on Amazon, one romantic fill out book for my boyfriend and I, and one sexy cupon book for my hub. I like reading about LDR historical couples, like the love letters they wrote each other, I have a Norwegian book like that.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I haven't read any LDR books, but I've read and read and read some more articles online. I've read enough online articles to overload my poor brain, but I'll do anything to make my relationship better. I keep thinking of other ways to google for info. Sometimes I stumble on something from the news, and the wonderful folks on this forum often post suggestions. I think any dating/love book would help, but you'd have to adjust for LDR. I'm reading a great many marriage blogs, so I can learn how to treat my SO better. Even though we definitely aren't married, they have helpful info.

Good luck in your search. I applaud your effort; not many guys want to do that.

Comment

So, anyone recommends an LDR book :P?

Comment

I unfortunately can't recommend a book for you, I know that's what you're looking for. Something physical to hold and read and learn from. You could always make your own? There are tons of articles online about how to make an LDR work, maybe printing out a bunch that pertains to your relationship with her.

also, my SO and I like to find "questions for couples" online and ask them to each other. We usually ask the ones that are given and those will usually bring up other questions and send us onto our own little tangent and bring us closer.

Comment

Working...
          X