Gifts Suggestions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifts Suggestions Please

Hello guys, I would love if you suggests some birthday gifts that i would be sending to my boyfriend who he away from me.
    I wanna gift something handmade to him to make him feel special and which will express my love too.

So waiting for your creative suggestions. Help Please.

Hello!

A present I made for my boyfriend was a video. At the beginning I wished him a happy birthday, then there were several pics, video - pics - video -pics... ( videos were from my daily life, such as shopping, being at school, at work, in a cafe with my friend, getting ready to school ...) And I added his favorite music into the video. He loved it! (It takes time to make it, tho)

Another present: I was looking back through our communication on fb and chose some funny or "sweet" moments. I copied them into microsoft word and added some comments + several reasons why I think he is great to me. Then I printed it out and bound it together.

I hope my comment was inspiring and don't worry, you will find a perfect present for him, soon

Comment

You can search the gift idea forum here for tons of ideas. If you want to do something handmade, make sure you think of something that has special meaning to your relationship. For example, if you both like the beach and have shared something to do with that, you could make a gift (like a paperweight) with a shell in or on it. If your SO likes coffee, you could buy a white mug and paint on a picture or message he'd like. There are lots of directions online for DIY gifts like that. It's often recommended here to do "open-when" letters, and I did that for my SO. He loved them which kind of surprised me, since he's not much on the written word. He loved the idea and time I spent doing them. I also included little symbolic gifts in each of them. You can search online for how to make a message in a bottle that can be mailed. I chose to buy one online, but I did see some nice looking ones you can make yourself. Good luck.

Comment

Wow! thank you both of you the idea of video is amazing. I will do both a video and some handmade gift. I am just so excited.
        Thanks you so much. Great ideas really.

Comment

Working...
        X