Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little Drawing

Hey

I like to be creative, like crafting, sewing or drawing, and I thought I share something I've drawn for my SO.
    We both like the movie "despicable me" so I turned us into minions with some feature that make us recognizable^^

Maybe this can be an idea for those of you who like to draw too!

Cute!

Comment

Awh that is really cute. You're good at drawing! I doodle for my boyfriend and they started off really silly, almost like stick people but its fun to see how they've evolved over the year (:
      “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

That is super cute! I wish I could draw.. My drawings always look like a 5 year olds haha.

Comment

Very cute

Met online: 1/30/11
          Met in person: 5/30/12
          Second visit: 9/12/12
          Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Adorable

Comment

Oh, I love despicable me, that's really cute.
              https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
              Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

Awh that's cute
                I love making drawings for my SO. It always takes me ages to perfect them and when I'm drawing it feels like I'm closer to him because I'm making it for him.
                I've made him this one a little while back:
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

WOW, very beatiful and cute drawings. I would like to be able to draw like that, but, to those who are in the same case as me, even if you find it ugly she will love all you draw for her. I did this one and she loved it

Comment

Working...
                  X