Graduation Gift Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graduation Gift Ideas?

My SO is graduating next month. I'm not able to make it out for her graduation, but I want to send her a graduation gift. I know flowers are pretty normal to give when you actually attend a graduation, but I don't think flowers are the best idea since I think she will be moving shortly after graduation (but I'm not totally opposed to sending flowers either).

Any graduation gift ideas? I'm trying to be thoughtful of the fact that she will be moving after graduation and I don't want to give her something she will have trouble packing and move with her.

Although I like to surprise her (and she seems to love surprises), I may just be practical and ask her what she needs. Money helping toward a uhaul. Maybe offering myself to help her move/drive back home.

What do you think or what have you sent as a gift towards graduation in an LDR?

My SO is graduating in two weeks, and our 5 year anniversary is the day before, so I'm doubly stumped xD. I guess in a case like that, I would just wait till she moves. Or money, that would probably be very helpful to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
      My SO is graduating in two weeks, and our 5 year anniversary is the day before, so I'm doubly stumped xD. I guess in a case like that, I would just wait till she moves. Or money, that would probably be very helpful to her.
      haha...thanks. I don't feel so alone with this problem. A friend of mine who just graduated offered a good idea in a nice frame for her diploma. It's a bit of a dry gift, but practical and still nice.

Comment

Working...
      X