Finally sending his gifts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally sending his gifts!

Finally sending all this letters and gifts that I have been planning to send for a few months now! There were a few things that held me back from sending these months ago. He was in the process of moving and I knew it would be too hectic to send him the gifts then around the time of our anniversary and his birthday. So now that he is settled in at the new house and has been for a little bit and I was able to complete the gifts and I'm ready to mail them. I'm trying to find the cheapest and easiest way to mail everything to Florida from Pennsylvania. I want him to get them by the end of next week so I plan on mailing it out Monday morning. I'm thinking one of those flat rate boxes would be the easiest and cheapest? If anyone has any other suggestions for mailing I would greatly appreciate it. I've never shipped a package before, so I'm not sure what to expect as far as prices and I just don't know what to expect in general. I wasn't sure if there are more things to do other than just print the label and ship it? That just seemed too easy to be true! Sorry, I know I sound uneducated but I'm not very familiar with the postal services!

Be sure to write your own adress too, so the postal service knows who sent it and who it should be returned to if something happens. A hard package sounds good. I am sure the postal office can give you advice on prices.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

It depends if you want the package to get there in a hurry. With the flat rate boxes they are priority mail so they tend to be more on the expensive side. If you are in no rush for it to get there, I suggest getting a regular packing box (pretty cheap at Walmart) and then taking it to the Post Office and get the ground shipping (which is the cheapest). It takes longer to get there but in my experience usually arrives within a week and a half which isn't too bad. Good luck but it really isn't that hard

Met online: 04.19.14
      Became a couple: 04.23.14
      First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
      Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
      Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
      Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
      CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Awesome! Thanks guys... I think it might just be easier to send it with a regular box in this case then instead of the flat rate box since it really doesn't need to get there in a hurry.

Comment

Working...
        X