Photo pillow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo pillow

We are always saying how we miss each other's face in the mornings, so I ordered a pillow with my face on it and received it this morning :-)

It's a brilliant idea! I've attached a little note saying it may not be the real thing but I hope it puts a smile on his face and he can always strangle it when I frustrate him lol

Just popped it in the post to him and it's probably going to take a week to get there but I'm so excited to see what he says, he doesn't know

That's a great idea

Comment

The photo came out really well too, I'm really impressed with the whole quality of the product

Comment

That would be a great idea for me if I didn't drool so much in my sleep
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I used to think this was a cute idea until my roommate's boyfriend gave her one. He already had a very stern face, but the picture he used made him look even MORE... like... evil. Even she agreed that it looked SO CREEPY. Our beds were at opposite sides of the room so that if we sat up in them we'd be facing each other, so I would always see her boyfriend's creepy face when I came into the room or got up after she'd already gone to class. We had a lot of laughs about it, but it definitely startled me on more than a few occasions. xD
          Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
          Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
          Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Haha I hope it doesn't freak him out! Although that would make me chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
              That would be a great idea for me if I didn't drool so much in my sleep
              True story:
              I gave my SO a photo pillow and then I drooled on myself. I lead a glamerous life.

I think they make a really cute present.
              Last edited by Dziubka; July 9, 2014, 01:24 PM.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

OMG a fantastic idea! I already sent him my photo which he keeps in a frame on his dresser.

Comment

Working...
                X