Postagram!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postagram!

Hey everyone I'm sorry if there has already been a post about Postagram but I couldn't find any others. Talk about a fun twist on a postcard! I recently discovered Postagram on twitter and decided to check it out, it helped that my first postcard was free so I was definitely willing to give it a try. It's SO simple and easy! You can choose to take a picture or use one from a facebook/instagram/twitter/dropbox/google account that you already have, then write your own message. It is then printed at their location and mailed to the recipient. It can be sent nationally or internationally, so whatever works for you! So I decided to test it out and send one to my boyfriend in Florida. You can choose a "Deliver by" date so I chose July 14th, which gave it a week to be printed and delivered. It claims to arrive in 3-5 days in the US and Canada and 7-14 days in the UK and Europe. We both live in the US and it definitely arrived when it said it would. Sure enough, he got it yesterday and he LOVED it!

I was a little unsure about the whole thing and I wasn't sure about the quality of the product, but it turned out great! It costs 99 cents for national or $1.99 for international. I thought the price was perfect since it includes postage and the cost of the card itself, so it's a cute little gift to send once in awhile. The picture you send on the Postagram can be popped out and removed to carry around in a wallet. Along with this Postagram app, the company, Sincerely, has several other apps/services. One called Ink has a wide variety of cards for several different occasions that you can send. I will be looking into that for the next one we send. I'm attaching the picture my boyfriend sent me of the Postagram I sent him. (I'm sorry the picture is so blurry, he doesn't have the best phone).

Last edited by Sarah96; July 15, 2014, 11:28 AM.

Oh my gosh this is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing, I LOVE this!!!!

Comment

Does it have to be a photo photo? Like something from a camera or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyDean View Post
        Does it have to be a photo photo? Like something from a camera or anything?
        It can be a photo of whatever you like. The picture I chose for it was something I saw on Pinterest and saved to my phone then uploaded it to use on the postagram. You can use a picture of whatever you would like to As long as it is on your phone or facebook/instagram/dropbox/flickr/google drive or gmail account that you can access it can be whatever

Comment

ooOooOoo that's so neat!
          I'm definitely gonna give that a try.
          [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
          became official: 28.03.11
          first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
          second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
          our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
          third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
          fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
          surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
          viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
          jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
          my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Done and done! Lol. This will be done soon by me

Comment

What a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing this! Such a great thing for showing that you care, and such a convenient price.

Comment

Great idea I've just sent one x
                First met - June 2014
                Became official - 14 October 2014
                First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                I visited Arizona - June 2015
                I visited Arizona- November 2015
                2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

Working...