Anniversary Gift from a Broke Teen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary Gift from a Broke Teen.

Hey there, been quite awhile since I've posted here. (Been busy with various things.) Anyway, me and my SO's anniversary is next month, and I want to get her something nice. Problem is, I've got no money. T~T Anyone know of any good, inexpensive gifts I could get/make/do for her?

You may write her Open When -letters, that is just the cost of a little bag to have them in if you already have paper, pen and as many envelopes as you want to write letters.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by RavenKhaotic View Post
      Hey there, been quite awhile since I've posted here. (Been busy with various things.) Anyway, me and my SO's anniversary is next month, and I want to get her something nice. Problem is, I've got no money. T~T Anyone know of any good, inexpensive gifts I could get/make/do for her?
      What do you have lying around the house? Everything might cost something if you have nothing.

Comment

Or you could create some kind of riddle for her, or give pictures.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Oh yeah! Like if you have photos of the two of you...make a scrapbook or a photo album!

Comment

I've been in a similar situation as this since I don't have money much either.
            For our anniversary, I actually sent my boyfriend a childhood stuffed animal of mine, since he did the same for me.
            It's a precious gift in my opinion since it made us closer together.
            Its nice.
            If nothing else, it depends on what you have. Beading kits make nice jewelry.
            You can also write a nice poem, nicely write it down, and decorate it. A nice collage of pictures either physically or digitally made on the computer works too if you can do that. I did something like that once and my SO loved it.
            There's many possible things but always remember to get creative and think about the type of things your SO enjoys!

Comment

If music is something you´re both into, there's always sending a mixed CD (or the music files over the internet) with a personal letter about how much your SO means to you. The best gifts from my SO have been things of this nature, they don't cost much but they're from his heart.
              When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
              no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

What my man did for our first month was a virtual trip across his town. He showed me youtube clips of the roads in his town and told me that, for example, this road was the road he walks on to get to work. Then another video was about the manchester road race that he has been participating for 5 years now, etc.etc.

So an assortment of videos takes a lot of effort, but literally no money.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                X