Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booklets - different types

Hello everybody!
    I just had an awsome gift idea since my SO gives me few gifts everytime he's here, and I thought it'd be nice to share it with you guys!

I thought about mini different types of booklets. One with the history of your relationship, one with random things - like "the things I love about you" or "our moments" etc. The idea is to print some pictures, some stuff written by you, and if you're like me and you made screens of your chat or saved them, you can print them too! Obviously, as a "mini booklet", you have to resize all pictures but I guess it's your choice - Id like it more little.

In the history of your relationship one, the idea is to start from the first pictures you took together, add your first thoughts and your first chats/sms, and so on..
    In the random things one, you can be creative and do as you wish! Print only pictures with kisses, write a little story and add pictures, print just sms/chat pictures and make a book with them, etc.

I totally think I'll do for him the one with the history of our relationship since we met on February. Let me know what you guys think about it and if someone will try do one/already did one

I really like this idea ^-^
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Working...
    X