Anniversary surprise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary surprise?

We've been having a bad time lately, with trust issues, and a lot of fighting... It ends up with a break up most times, but just a couple hours we're begging for forgiveness... Its hard being apart, but i want him to know no matter what ill always love him.. Our six month anniversary is coming up, and i wanna do something special for him.. does anyone have a good idea to a sweet thing i can do for him reminding him of the good times we have? at that itll all get better.. I cant go to him, but i want something special.. I dont know if its something i should send, og something special on skype like a date or something romantic.. please help me..[/B][/B]

Skype date. Maybe a box of stuff. Create some poems or songs. A mixed cd. Make a youtube channel for the both of you with all your favorite songs. Or another sort of music station site. Pandora, perhaps.

Comment

What about creating a memory book. Glue pictures of your times together, quotes of your favourite songs. Ticket stubs from movies you've seen together. Include little letters in there too, don't know if you're into that kind of thing.

Comment

Working...
      X