What to get for her birthday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to get for her birthday?

So I'm fairly new to the whole long distance relationship and I'm currently trying to decide on what to get for her birthday/Christmas as I'm sending them both in one parcel (her birthday is only a few weeks after christmas and I'm a broke highschool student so it's cheaper). I have a few ideas as I like sending small thoughtful presents but I only have a few ideas so far including:
    • necklace from a TV show we both love
    • a keychain of her favourite character from it
    • Reese's (our favourite chocolate)
    • Jelly Tots (from a cute little saying we have)
    • a wooden rose
    • a picture of me (as I once told her jokingly I'd just send a picture of me for her to keep)
    • an LDR wristband

But with each of these being quite cheap gifts I want to get a few more but I'm in highschool so I don't have much money and I wondered if anyone could give me some more ideas.

Thank you very much!

Originally posted by Emylee View Post
    So I'm fairly new to the whole long distance relationship and I'm currently trying to decide on what to get for her birthday/Christmas as I'm sending them both in one parcel (her birthday is only a few weeks after christmas and I'm a broke highschool student so it's cheaper). I have a few ideas as I like sending small thoughtful presents but I only have a few ideas so far including:
    • necklace from a TV show we both love
    • a keychain of her favourite character from it
    • Reese's (our favourite chocolate)
    • Jelly Tots (from a cute little saying we have)
    • a wooden rose
    • a picture of me (as I once told her jokingly I'd just send a picture of me for her to keep)
    • an LDR wristband

But with each of these being quite cheap gifts I want to get a few more but I'm in highschool so I don't have much money and I wondered if anyone could give me some more ideas.

Thank you very much!
    "Open when" letters are a great idea. There's threads about them. The wristband is a great idea. A photo of the two of you in a frame would be nice too.

Comment

We haven't met yet so we don't have any pictures of us together but I love the idea of the "Open When" letters thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Emylee View Post
        We haven't met yet so we don't have any pictures of us together but I love the idea of the "Open When" letters thank you so much!
        You don't have to use photos. You could maybe start a few like
        Open when we've first met
        Open when I've left

Comment

Working...
        X