Budget-Friendly Gift Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budget-Friendly Gift Ideas?

I really want to do something nice for him for this next time we see each other (this weekend!). I get five days off of school so we have this whole extravaganza planned, we're basically going on a self-organized music festival through New York City. It's going to be grand. It's also our 6 month anniversary, so there's that! Also, I owe him an apology for something that happened last weekend (I won't go into further details here, maybe for another post). I'm also on a really tight budget (I'm broke) until I get paid (which is conveniently after our weekend together) soo I'm gunna need to get creative. I was thinking of making him a photo collage. But I want it to really scream, "I thought of you." What else can I do for him to both celebrate our benchmark and make it up to him for being shitty?

My favorite DIY gift ideas are a box of Open When Letters (open when you're mad at me, open when you miss me, open when you're sad, open when you're happy, etc). As well as different versions of Things I love about you. I've seen one where you write on small squares of paper and you paste them on each card in a deck of cards and each card says something you love about him or your relationship, etc. Or cut out the shape of your lips (kiss paper with lipstick) as many times as you want and write on the back of each one things you love about him. Instead of expensive laminating, I used mailing tape and just sandwiched the kisses between two pieces of the tape and cut the shape of the lips and it looks like real lamination. I've got a picture, but I don't think I can post it here. Maybe I can start an album on my profile. I hope these have sparked some ideas for you!!

Comment

Working...
    X