Flowers to a PO box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowers to a PO box?

Alright so my SO lives on-base with her family and their only address that she gave me was for their PO box. I was wanting to send her flowers for Valentine's Day but am worried that since they don't have a physical address that can be delivered to, The flowers could be dead or something broken by the time They get to their PO box. She says they check it daily though, so maybe that would work? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can't have flowers delivered to a Po Box. Even if by some miracle the box was big enough for flowers (and I am sure it isn't), you won't find a delivery company who would/can do that.

Comment

Can she give you the adress for her work /school?
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

dizzyupthemeg Thanks for your reply! I figured as much.

differentcountries That is something I have contemplated and would have to look into, thanks for your input I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
        X