Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birthday gift idea

Hello every one
    Just wanted to share what i sent my SO for his birthday in case it will help anyone who wants to do something special for their SO.
    I sent an email and told a story, complete with links and pictures of what we would be doing if we were together. I found a cool pic of a cake i know he would like, and told him i had something special planned for us, get ready, our bags are packed. I found a pic of a romantic breakfast, and put that in there. We were going to the city for the weekend, and i included the link to the hotel we were staying at, with a pic of the room. I also found links to restaurants and their menus and included those, and listed what i would order. Then i put links to different activities that we would do, things we would see and places we would go.
    He loved it, it cost zero dollars and about an hour or so of my time. You could do something similar for xmas, etc. :-)

That's lovely
    My man did something like this for our first Valentine's Day and I thought it was super romantic

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Lovely idea ! Thank god i'm with my love at christmas though.

Comment

Working...
      X