Just Some Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Some Ideas

Just wanted to share some ideas for gifts/things that I've done for my bf over the past year.

He loves my baking (especially my brownies) so once a month I overnight him some brownies.

He loves to cook, but last time I was there I noticed he did not have a good knife. So, for his birthday I got him a good quality chef's knife and had it engraved. Then I went to Etsy and had a cutting board personalized. I also included a box of band aids to go with it...just in case. ;-)

When he is sick I have had soup delivered from a local restaurant and paid for it over the phone. Just need to make sure they're at home at the time, so they can sign the credit card receipt.

There was a "love note day" back in September. I decided that if I were actually there with him, he would wake up to a house FILLED with little notes. But since I couldn't be there, I got a pack of sticky notes and wrote 1 thing that I loved about him, about us, etc. on each one.

I made a Flipagram with pictures, screen shots of texts sent, etc. and put it to a song that meant something to both of us.

Also, we are both big fans of Dave Matthews Band. So, I went online and had a mug made up printed with DMB song lyrics that meant something to us.
    Last edited by Cammy879; December 4, 2014, 11:58 AM.
Working...
X