presents/ care package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

presents/ care package

does anyone know of any good websites that allow you to send care packages over seas?
    just because sending international packages is getting very expensive or any online gift sites that aren't too pricey

Try this site.. https://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com/Care-Packages.asp there's a section for "international" also they have a ton of great stuff

Comment

Yes sending international parcels is ridiculously expensive. The last one cost my SO $70 to send and £30 for me to receive!!! I had to pay as customs decided the contents value was too high. We now send much smaller parcels and are saving the money spent on postage for plane tickets.

I've yet to find an alternative. I'd be interfered to see other replies on this too.

Comment

i agree that its getting extremely pricey. Businesses know it, more and more people are getting into LDR as technology evolves and plays a more central role in our lives . Gifts would be important , love is blind so prices won't matter.. Companies are taking advantage. I think we need to protest on that

Comment

Working...
        X