Book of quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book of quotes

I have taken a small, blank journal type book and started writing my favorite quotes in it to give to my SO when we finally meet again. Quote on love, hope, faith, passion, distance, etc.. Most of them I copy from Goodreads where people share them from books that they read. But I think I've found another fantastic source: the signatures of LFAD members! Thank you everyone!
    My ticker will go here one of these days...

Ha! That's funny everyone has great signature quotes!!
    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Check out BrainyQuote.com GREAT site and you can search by topic or author or quote of the day. It's really awesome! I love that idea. I've been doing something similar but using different color note cards and I'll write the quote on one side and the reason I wrote it on the other side and I keep them all together and will give them to him for his birthday/anniversary/holiday

Comment

That is such a lovely idea! I know my man loves a good quote, I might do that

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Thats cute My SO would just think it was lame and then he'd throw it in the back of his car only to get crushed and stepped on lol

Comment

That is such a lovely idea! I might do something like that on a smaller scale. (small notebook he could carry with him) =)
            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Working...
            X