I LOST MY BRACELET.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOST MY BRACELET.

So like last year I bought my S/O and I the 'Love knows no distance' Bracelets, and we never take them off. I mean, never, except for the few occasions where i have to wear my Marine Corps uniform to drill meets and such. Well, I took it off for a drill meet and now its nowhere to be seen! I've looked everywhere and I haven't told my S/O Yet ;-; It makes me want to puke knowing I lost it! Help!

Take a deep breath. How do you think we can help? If you looked around and it's nowhere to be found, and it hasn't shown up at a lost and found, then you sadly might have to cut your losses and buy a new one. I know what kind of feelings we can attach to objects, but remember that those feelings don't go away or lose meaning when that object is gone. Don't feel bad if you have to replace the bracelet, your feelings won't be worth any less! I had to replace a bracelet I got for both me and my boyfriend too, and it didn't diminish anything it meant. Don't worry too much!

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Thank you <3

Comment

It's not as if you intentionally lost it. I'm sure your SO will understand

Comment

Buy a new one https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/ldrbracelets.html

Comment

It's quite possible that you won't find it again, but it's really not a big deal. Everything is replaceable, so don't put too much meaning in an object. I lost my friggin' engagement ring, and we still got married in the end
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Eh, losing it happens. Does it suck? Of course. But, if you haven't found it now, I doubt you're going to find it. Or, if you do, it'll be in the most random place (as everyone knows, this happens alllllllllll the time ). But, try not to worry about it so much. I'm sure he understands.

Comment

I say you should be glad you lost a 4 dollar bracelet and not a 400 dollar one lol
                That's just me though
                Met: Apr 2013
                Mutual interest: July 2013
                Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
                X