Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what did you do for your boyfriends birthday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did you do for your boyfriends birthday?

my boyfriends birthday is coming up and i dont know what to get him. any ideas? hes turning 16. plus what did you do for your boyfriends birthday?

I bought him a straight razor and a bottle of whisky. You can stick that one away for 5 years from now

Comment

True lol I could get him a razor but not the whisky bottle haha. Thanks for sharing
      Last edited by emily_hobbs; July 7, 2015, 11:56 PM.

Comment

I made a box of "open when letters" for our anniversary which my so loved. But you could do it for his birthday. I also made him a mailable slice of cake which was an idea I pinched off here too. You could send him some snacks and some movies you've seen together or a box of some of his favourite things.
        Here's the link to the cake
        https://members.lovingfromadistance....highlight=Cake

And the letters

https://members.lovingfromadistance....highlight=Open

Hope this helps

Comment

thank you!

Comment

SO and I have celebrated his birthday 2 times. The first time I put it together with Valentine and got him chocolate in a red velvet box ,two books and we made cakes. The second time I ordered a giant cake with a photo of him printed in marsipan, which he thought was very cool - especially since the cake also tasted good. And I always write him letters.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You're 20 and your boyfriend is 15? I wouldn't get him anything unless his parents know about the relationship. That could cause a problem if they don't.
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

He is gonna be here in Italy, so I will take him on a trip to Rome. It's gonna be 6 awesome days, just us.

Comment

im also 15 lol i always put myself older on sites because on some sites you can't get to some stuff and it's annoying but of course our parents know about the relationship.

Comment

Ah.... That's better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_hobbs View Post
                      im also 15 lol i always put myself older on sites because on some sites you can't get to some stuff and it's annoying but of course our parents know about the relationship.
                      You mean... Some stuff that is meant for legal (18+) adults?

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                      Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                      Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Yes. I just don't understand why you can't just fucos on answering my question.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_hobbs View Post
                          Yes. I just don't understand why you can't just fucos on answering my question.
                          Well, I threw mine a party. And I got him a luxury watch to add to his watch collection, and I got him show tickets for Ave Q and tickets for Rent, and I got him a golf outing with his best friend. Oh...and a puppy. I got him a cute little mini Doberman puppy. But he's not 15. So I don't think I can be much help.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's okay it can give me some ideas thanks.

Comment

I baked my man a cake, home made, and got him kinetic sand! That stuff is awesome, it's SO relaxing!!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                              Married: 1/24/2015
                              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X