Girlfriends birthday is coming up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlfriends birthday is coming up!

It's my girlfriends birthday in a few days, and the huge problem is that she hates presents being bought for her! I've tried everything to try and convince her to let me get her something, but it's at the point where if I did get her a gift, she would just be upset that I hadn't listened to her.
    Obviously, I live too far away to take her anywhere or do little things like breakfast in bed, which would be a good substitute for not getting her a gift. It's her first birthday since we started dating, and I want to make it special for her! Any ideas of what I can do when I live 4804 miles away?
    60 days until i fly to texas.
    6th august 2017 - the day i made you mine.

I can understand hating presents, but I think the nicest thing (or at least personally, I know what I love the most) is something from the heart.
    I'm not huge on gifts on occasions, if there's something particular maybe, but if you have to drive yourself crazy trying to thing of something - I usually just say don't bother.
    Instead, I always spend a few days picking the people I love cards, I pour my heart into them, and imo it just means a whole lot more than most gifts.
    Doesn't have to be a card tho, what I'm saying is, maybe do something that shows you care? maybe make something yourself?
    Try to think of what she's want to hear from you!
    sigpic

Comment

I agree. Maybe instead of getting her a present you could make her something? There are tons of good ideas on the internet like open when envelopes or 50 things I love about you. Personally, that would mean way more to me than any gift anyways!

Comment

Working...
      X