Tiny Mail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny Mail!

So, I know everyone LOVES open when letters, and letters in general! Well, as a member of the LDR Blog Network (sister site of LDR Magazine) I had the opportunity to review a kit from Leaf Cutter Designs that allows you to make VERY VERY TINY letters and packages to send to friends/family/partners and really anyone. I thought I would share with everyone since I LOVED the DIY kit and they have a ton of other things. You can check out my little review of the Tiny Mail DIY Kit or check out their website for some of the other products you can buy from them to make miniature mail!

My Review At the bottom of my review is a code to get 10% off your order!

Leaf Cutter Designs website!

Some of the very tiny letters I made and packages

That would have been so hard to write in. Very cute though

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
      That would have been so hard to write in. Very cute though
      It comes with a special extra fine tipped pen! yes, It definitely was a little difficult to write since 2 of the tiny letters I wrote had to be trashed since I was writing too big!

Comment

This is the cutest thing ever omg!
        I love tiny things!
        My handwriting is huge and messy but can probably be small and cute if I spend a very very very long time on it
        Met: Apr 2013
        Mutual interest: July 2013
        Relationship Began: November 6 2013
        First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
        Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
        Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
        Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
        Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
        X