Anniversary Scrapbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary Scrapbook

A friend of mine helped me come up with this really great idea for an anniversary gift for my boyfriend. We will be celebrating our first on November 23rd, and I really wanted to make him something, rather than just buy a gift. I just feel like a handmade gift has more meaning.

I found a small sketchpad and decided to decorate the cover, but I could not for the life of me decide what to make the contents about. I already created a book online of reasons why I love him as a gift for Valentine's Day. So I wasn't going to do that again. I asked a friend and she told me that I should decorate every page on the left side and print the year on it, and then paste in a picture of the two of us for each year in the opposite page. So it will be like a book of memories, and it will also show how much we both will change year by year. I thought it was a wonderful idea, and I'm sure my boyfriend is going to love it. I also wanted to share the idea here, just in case anyone else wanted to make something like this

I will post a picture of the scrapbook cover in the comments.
    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

~~~ ~~~

Comment

That is so cute
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Quite adorable
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Thank you!
          ~~~ ~~~

Comment

Love the idea! Super cute!

Comment