One Year Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Year Anniversary

Our 1st year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. (YAY!!!)

I am able to go out to see him so we can celebrate together. Thinking about a 1 year anniversary present. Any ideas???

-Jessica

A slide show of pics of the 2 of you.
    A card with pics inside
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

ooooo those are great ideas! Thank you

Comment

A scrap book.

A photo album
        CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations!

A kiss, a cake, a card
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

First anniversary is paper.. My SO and I both my cards with our favorite pictures of us on them. Mine was a picture of our heads and next to it a pic of our feet.. We always say "I love you from head to toe", so I added that to the framed picture. ( hard to explain, but the pictures were done through photoshop, so it actually looks nice). He made a shadowbox with a piece from our first Christmas tree, beach shells, pix of us and chopsticks from our first date.. Be creative and from the heart

Comment

Hey congratulations!! A special card with your pics, and a customized cake will be good I think. And maybe some special gift made by you?!!

Comment

Working...
                X