Want to surprise my husband.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to surprise my husband.

Hey. It's my husband's birthday next week and I want to surprise him. I've been thinking of gifting him a T shirt with our photos printed on them. I've heard that Club Ink, Toronto has textile printing services. Will they do it for just one T-shirt or do they do only bulk. Would like to know. Also would love to know other gift ideas.

Thats something you should email the company about, We have no idea.

Comment

Many photo companies have textile printing servies for tshirts, cups and so on. But you better hurry up if the birthday is next week, they will need some time to print and ship.

Chocolate. Everyone loves chocolate. You can also make it into a food basket with his favourite items and champagne/beer.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

But would he wear a tshirt with his face on it? Personally, I wouldn't. But if you're set on it... talk to a local print shop. If you're in the US, talk to one of the mall kiosks. Chances are someone will be able to help you. I'm betting Canada has similar mall kiosks. Outside of North America, though, I have no idea.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

What r the chances the OP works for said printing company?
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
          X