Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has no mailing address!

Hi all!

I've been in an LDR before, but this is a new type for me: we met on an online app, talked for a while, and he came to visit me. It was heaven, like we were made for each other, and (as we agreed) neither of us had been so happy in our lives. Since, he has spoiled me with gifts big and small: birthday gifts, clothes he'd like to see me in when I visit, etc. He's half tough guy (military-disciplined, sharp, careful) and half complete romantic.

Now, things have gotten serious fairly quickly (6 months of chatting, 2.5 of really talking exclusively--all day, every day, as I'm sure many of you an relate to) and although we haven't made it Facebook official because of our families or told each other we love each other, I think both will be happening next time we see each other. We're in a place where we know what we want in our lives and I think it's each other.

With that, I want to be able to give equally sweet/thoughtful/fun gifts myself, as his have made our LDR really fun, sweet, and exciting for both of us. The problem is that he has no mailing address (lives in an extended stay) since returning from deployment! I'm seeing him this weekend and hope to bring some gifts down, but until he gets his own place, what thoughtful ways (gifts or not) can I use to be sweet during this somewhat strangely serious but early stage in our LDR? I have his email and we talk online. Any advice would help, thank you!

Hey sweety, i am a little tired, but this is what i at the can think of :-) as far as to send Stuff to him, Can you send it to his name to the post office nearst to him? While i was in Ireland, i did not have ny adress yet, i went down to the post Office and we agreed that my SO could just send my post to them, and i could pic it up. Mabye you guys could do that? :-)

And as far gift goes, Well if you need to send it to his email, hos about maling A video of you were you tell him about hos much you love him. Or you could make a cute youtube video, or do something i did while i was in ireland, i wrote somthing i challed The Mabye Story Of US. Its was a story of me and my SO fund one another, and how i had to leave Denmark, and the end of it was how i was gonna come home again and we was going to live in the same place again. But it had an open ending, and i told him to write more to it. He never did it, but he loved the story.

Thats what i have for now, i am looking forward to hear what you come up with :-)

King thoughts :-)

Comment

Working...
    X