Can’t make up my mind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t make up my mind!

The most stressful gift idea of the year is coming up. Christmas. And I am just racking my brain over what to get my man for Christmas. We’ve only been together for about 2 months now so I don’t wanna get anything too over the top. I have a few ideas for now but I would rather look at a bunch of options as well. So what do you all think? What’s a good gift you could give to someone whom you’ve only know for a few months?

I've just recently had this struggle too for my new gf! I basically just sort of made a mental note every time she said she wanted something and i've gotten her the, but in a variety of ways. She said she wanted a salt lamp so I bought her one, easiest present there. We also got talking about our favourite type of flowers and she said hers were roses, so i bought a little grow your own roses set, mostly because it's cute and so i can make up some romantic poetic stuff about letting her grown them instead of me being buying some roses :P Her last gifts were some candle holder things as she said she didn't have any, and some nice Christmas scented candles. And, just because i'm a sap, and i made one for my partner, a nice photo keychain with a picture of us in.

I know that she's gone simply as well and is getting a book my partner says she would like, and some cool leggings, and i'm not really sure what my partner is getting her, but i also imagine something simply.

They're all pretty basic gifts apart from the keychain which holds a bit more sentimental value, but yeah, i feel the best way to go would be just something your partner says he would like, or at least something to do with it. I mean, i have a friend who likes penguins and every year without fail i get him something penguin related and he loves it haha.

Best of luck
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~