2 year anniversary looming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 year anniversary looming!

On June 4th, we'll have been together for 2 years! Where did the time go?! I swear I was planning gifts for our first anniversary not that long ago.

Anywho. This year I'm kinda lost on what to do. I'm contemplating making another memory board, like I did for our 1 year engagement. It was an A4 clip frame with a list of my favourite memories from our first visit. I liked making it, and he said it was very emotional to receive, so I was pleased.

If I do another, it would either be a list of favourite memories of us being together, or a list of reasons why I love him.

Any suggestions are appreciated, so long as they are feasible for me to achieve. Only food stores and post offices are open here, which certainly limits my options. Although if need be, I can order things online, though probably not supplies to make anything, as that would take too long.

Small hamper of something he likes. That can be ordered online.

Comment

I'm looking at date night boxes now. I think they're a cute idea, and given everything going on they sound like a good distraction, as well as a bonding experience. Has anyone tried these?

Comment

Michelle the founder of this site posted a link about them.
        The don’t have them in my country but I watched the video in the link. They seem great.

Comment

I ended up ordering him an Amazon fire tablet, as his laptop is being stubborn and won't connect his microphone or camera to any applications. Because of this, we can't video call. It's been months since we saw each other's face and over a year since we were together. This is the best alternative we have at the moment.

Comment

Working...
          X