Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cucaratcha View Post
    Hi girls !
    May I ask you what you would really love to received for X-Mas from your boyfriend ?
    I need some feminine advice ahaha
    Oh, goodness! He usually thinks of such unique things and I usually like them, so it's hard to pin-point them. Hmmmn, I have lots of ideas of stuff I would like and I can throw them out there (don't want to sound greedy, though...I just have an active imagination and don't expect all or any of these, necessarily--we all have dreams and fantasies, though. ).

-A pass to continue with yoga (normally, I would want boyfriends to be careful about getting me fitness-type things, as I can be a bit touchy about that...but, I have only been a few times, I've gone on about how much I like it, but I have also said how I might not be able to continue it for long after Christmas without the funds, and he knows the exact place I go to) or a yoga book or video.
    -Pre-arranging stuff for dates when he is visiting (e.g., we both really want to try cross-country skiing, so a day pass and rental ticket for the two of us would be be super cool)
    -A pre-order for the final book in a series I want
    -An amigurumi book (since I think the little crocheted beasties are adorable and it would encourage me to go beyond the basic chaining I've learned).
    -One of those curved, heatable neck pillows (I have a neck injury and I am always complaining about it. He willingly gives me massages when he's here, but it would be a nice solution for when he's not)
    -A season of Dr. Quinn (<.<;; I know that's weird, but I love it)
    -Jewellery that would remind me of him, but also be something that I would wear (I'm not sure if he's the jewellery-giving type or if we are at that stage yet, but something that would show that he really thought about my personal style and what would be flattering...as well as being really romantic in wanting me to have a perpetual reminder of his awesomeness.)
    -Something warm and snugly, like mittens
    -Something yummy (like chocolates or specialty teas)
    -(Given warning so I open this alone) I really fancy beautiful lingerie (well-made, flattering fit, and proper fabrics) and it could be a gift that we both get to enjoy (especially since I can't afford to get fancy lingerie right now and feel like he's seen a lot of my small collection already)
    -A love letter
    -Art supplies
    -A hand-made card
    -A nicely-framed photo of him or him and I
    -Oh! A set of those really cute Bold Loft pillows they've advertised on LFAD

Comment

Well, since Matt's coming here for Christmas, I bought us an experience. We're staying overnight at Taronga Zoo, Sydney!!!

...But, he was a bit sad that he may not have anything under the tree, so a friend has helped me make another calendar for him. Last year was "Calendar Girls" style (I wasn't ever naked) and this year it's just me in pretty clothes on a nice day in Wollongong. He specifically asked for another calendar, but I don't think he expected one quite like this. Hehe!

Oh, and I've made him a "Welcome to Australia" gift pack, which kind of counts as a Christmas present, since I bought him rather expensive board shorts.

But yeah... Hope those ideas are kind of useful!

Comment

I have finally got things for my SO, thanks to my mother for her precious help

So that's the list :

- Estee Lauder Parfum Box... There are 5 different parfums in small bottles from Estee Lauder
        - Something to put a candle with 6 smelly candles... When it burns you can see hearts on the wall
        - A box with lips sticks... she was hesitating to buy it when she came in Switzerland... she loves lips sticks
        - Christmas Swiss Chocolate !!!
        - A DVD of "Cemetery Junction" (burnt, because won't work with the zones if I buy one)
        Why this movie ? Because we went to the cinema to watch it the first time we kissed
        - A handmade Christmas Card with a picture of us and some stickers

And I'm still looking for something original... I was thinking about a bracelet with our names engraved, but I don't know where to go..
        I will offer her a ring when I go there in April, as we will celebrate our 1 year together anniversary

Sounds good ?

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
          Do they ship to the U.S.? That seems like an AWESOME website..ok I saw that they do do international shipping and customs may apply anyone know of a website like this in the U.S.?
          exactly what i was going to ask!
          i did find this site the other day though https://www.perpetualkid.com/search....0.99&high=2.99

Comment

Originally posted by Cucaratcha View Post
            I have finally got things for my SO, thanks to my mother for her precious help

So that's the list :

- Estee Lauder Parfum Box... There are 5 different parfums in small bottles from Estee Lauder
            - Something to put a candle with 6 smelly candles... When it burns you can see hearts on the wall
            - A box with lips sticks... she was hesitating to buy it when she came in Switzerland... she loves lips sticks
            - Christmas Swiss Chocolate !!!
            - A DVD of "Cemetery Junction" (burnt, because won't work with the zones if I buy one)
            Why this movie ? Because we went to the cinema to watch it the first time we kissed
            - A handmade Christmas Card with a picture of us and some stickers

And I'm still looking for something original... I was thinking about a bracelet with our names engraved, but I don't know where to go..
            I will offer her a ring when I go there in April, as we will celebrate our 1 year together anniversary

Sounds good ?

omg where did you find the candles they sound awesome!

Comment

It's a brand called "PartyLite"... again it's my mother who showed me that

Comment

It might not be the most original, but it's very personal and comes from the heart:
                Since we've been dating for a little over a year now I took one photo of me or us together from each month and made him a calendar. Not to flatter myself or anything, but it turned out really cute. It's also sort of a mini-tradition since I gave him a calendar (but an ordinary bought one) last year and logically, he needs a new one now.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Handmade presents are the best !

Comment

I bought him a writs watch for our first meet and Christmas...
                    Reason behind: He said he love me forever, the watch is to proof how long his love can last.

I bought him a pen for our first Valentine's day...
                    Reason behind: He should note down all the promises he gave, and the ink from pen couldn't remove.

I "PLAN" to send him some roses and chocolate for his birthday...
                    Reason behind: Not only girl need surprise, sometime GUY too...
                    12.15.2009 - Meet through online games, he is my Hero
                    02.14.2010 - Dating
                    04.28.2010 - His first proposed
                    12.22.2010 - First meet@London (My first white Christmas)
                    [Long.distance: Skype, Whatsapp, Messenger, eCard, eGifts]
                    12.29.2011 - He visit my parents@Kuala Lumpur
                    01.05.2012 - His second proposed heart.gif
                    02.20.2013 - B2 Rejected
                    06.19.2013 - K1 visa application documents mailed to John
                    12.20,2013 - Packet 3 received
                    05.20.2014 - Checklist and DS-230 sent
                    06.25.2014 - Packet 4 (Appointment letter) received
                    07.02.2014 - Medical Exam
                    07.11.2014 - Medical Exam result received
                    07.15.2014 - Final Interview
                    07.18.2014 - K1 visa secured.

Comment

It's boyfriends birthday this week, and I'm SKINT. So I made him some home-made peanut butter cups (I think you Americans call them Buck-eyes, but there were entirely dipped in the chocolate), a journal, jaffa-cake flavoured vodka, and I made a pack of playing cards into a book and wrote 52 reasons why I adored him on each card. Lets hope he likes it!

Comment

I got him a new cologne and a chocolate orange for V day...but I haven't actually given them to him yet haha :P
                        I've been really lazy with sending stuff lately, so I'm just gonna give them to him when I next see him
                        I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
                        please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
                        It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

The best present I ever got from my SO was a handmade countdown calendar of quotes for each day until he came home for the summer. However, he does not celebrate holidays so I rarely get to buy him things.

My favorite present I've gotten him so far though is a digital photo frame. He always had photos all over his very small studio apartment and a large collage photo frame was not an option since he is fixing to move back to the mainland and shipping stuff home is ridiculously expensive.

My next planned gift for him is whiskey stones. We both love bourbon but hate when it is diluted by our ice cubes. A great website for ideas is uncommongoods.com. It is fairly expensive, but the ideas are great.

Comment

Easter is this weekend and apart from sending him a sample of Easter eggs made from his favourite dark chocolate I also nicely packaged up the matching lingerie I was wearing on our very first night spent together. Yes, this may sound a little tacky to some but I know he adored the set and is going to be thrilled to bits when he opens the tissue paper to discover the delicate satin fabric which he recalls with fondness. Hmmmm, I think he is going to like his Easter gift!

Comment

Originally posted by meg View Post
                              It's boyfriends birthday this week, and I'm SKINT. So I made him some home-made peanut butter cups (I think you Americans call them Buck-eyes, but there were entirely dipped in the chocolate), a journal, jaffa-cake flavoured vodka, and I made a pack of playing cards into a book and wrote 52 reasons why I adored him on each card. Lets hope he likes it!
                              Wait, there's jaffa-cake flavored vodka?

I need this in my life, yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                              X