Valentine's Day Pillows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's Day Pillows

I'm buying my boyfriend for Valentine's Day those pillowcases that are offered on BoldLoft here on this website. They're two separate pillowcases and one is supposed to be given to the other. The problem is I've been searching for pillows on Wal-Mart that would fit the dimensions of these pillowcases (which are 30X20 in inches) but I can't find any. The closest I can find is 26X20 inches. I'm preferably searching for pillows that come in a 2-pack and preferably under $20. If you know of any pillows, that especially come in a 2-pack, that fit the dimensions of these pillowcases -- which are 30X20 inches -- then I'd be very happy if you could show me the link.
    Thank You.

30x20" pillowcases are made for standard size pillows which are 26x20." You actually need your pillowcase to be slightly larger than the pillow's dimensions because the pillowcase is measured flat, but the pillow has body to it. It will still fit snug. Hope that helps
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Cute Pillowcases!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Adorable! I hope your SO loves it!

If I had the cash, I'd definitely get this one: https://boldloft.com/osc/never-let-g...ses-p-491.html
        My heart belongs to a pilot!
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

Thank you everybody; you're all so nice. I'm not really used to this high degree of kindness on the previous forums that I was a member of. And thank you Michelle, for solving my problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Trethsparr View Post
            Adorable! I hope your SO loves it!

If I had the cash, I'd definitely get this one: https://boldloft.com/osc/never-let-g...ses-p-491.html
            My SO got it for me as Christmas present!

That's a great idea, I'm sure he will love it! At least I did.

Comment

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on this forum!

I have what might be a stupid question about those adorable pillow cases:
              Which person gets which case?
              Does the one with the girl on it go to the man? Or vice versa?

Thanks!
              I love this site and reading all the posts. Makes me feel like I'm not alone even though my boyfriend lives 1600 miles away!

Stephanie

Comment

Too cute!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X