Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we're going to meet in person for the 1st time this coming Valentines day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're going to meet in person for the 1st time this coming Valentines day!

hi everyone! as u can c my name in Mirna im 23, i live in Lovington, small boring town in the state of New Mexico.
    Robert (he's a US MARINE) and I have been datin for half of a year now. we met trough a friend of mine, back then she was engaged to a Marine stationated in 29 palms CA. i was with her in one of the pictures she sent him, and ofcourse he showed it to his roomates, and there hes was! , he soon asked him for my name and to ask me if he could get my #. since then we have been talking and eventually formed this beautiful relationship, we get along so great, we are best friends and soul mates. he's from the state of WA and now he was recently deployed to Japan (i know! to the other side of the world). The point is that he's coming from japan to all the way here to see me! we're going to meet in person for the very first time in El Paso TX, which is 4 hours drive frome where i live. we're so exited! i cant wait to see him!. ofcourse i have many ideas to make him feel more special, like obviously decorating the hotel room where we'll be staying, some champagne and all that . but i need some ideas of what else can i do at the time that he arrives to the airport besides running n jump towards him (yeah like a movie moment! ) so i'll appreciate any idea of u all... thanks

Welcome!!! I bet you are sooooo excited...what a beautiful time to meet!! My SO and I met a year ago Friday fro the first time..I get all butterflies when I think of that moment!! That moment you meet him at the airport will all be a beautiful moment....Maybe a Huge poster saying "Robert~Love of my life!!~ or something...lol.
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

How romantic! Valentine's Day will always be that much more special to the two of you! Beautiful!!

By the way, I live in NM too....Albuquerque! So, hi neighbor!

Comment

hey ther how nice having a close neighbor! i tought i was the only one!

Comment

yay! Have a GREAT time.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Mirna View Post
            hey ther how nice having a close neighbor! i tought i was the only one!
            We New Mexicans have to stick together! I love living here...I grew up here and so did my SO. We actually grew up together. Lived right around the block from when we were six years old until we became adults. Now, we have found each other again after 25 years, but he lives 1600 miles away...in Ohio! We both love NM though, and he will come back to the Land of Enchantment someday to stay!

¡Viva Nuevo Mexico!

Comment

That is sooo exciting!! I'm sure something small like a card, a chill night together, maybe dinner would be perfect.
              Just enjoy actually having him there, within reach

Comment

Have a great visit!!!

Comment

It'll be a great visit! Good luck! I don't know that feeling but I'm sure it's a good one!!! My boyfriend goes to UNM for all you New Mexicans!

Comment

thakz alot! only 19 days left to finally have him w me! im already workin in a welcome n love u sing n other surprises. i promisi i will upload pics of us together ill share my happy best memories =p

Comment

Originally posted by Steph and Jeff View Post
                      We New Mexicans have to stick together! I love living here...I grew up here and so did my SO. We actually grew up together. Lived right around the block from when we were six years old until we became adults. Now, we have found each other again after 25 years, but he lives 1600 miles away...in Ohio! We both love NM though, and he will come back to the Land of Enchantment someday to stay!

¡Viva Nuevo Mexico!
                      NM, YEY!!! lol, well wat can i say, i dnt really like where i live, not much to do or go to, i've been in albuquerque once n its really pretty compares frm where i live

Comment

Yay! That's so exciting and will make for a memorable Valentine's Day! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

awww!! have a great time with him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay, how exciting! The first thing you don't want to do or go to is a Mexican restuarant! He might get sick well if he ate a lot of Japanese food.... if he's been constantly eating Japanese food then I don't know if having mexican food is a good idea because it's oily and greasy and he might not be accustomed to it. Just warning but I'm pretty sure he's craving American food so take him to some good American restuarants that he's been craving ! Also hmm.... I think something simple like bowling, hiking, or movies! It doesn't have to be all expensive just get to know him

Comment

Originally posted by xopookie View Post
                              Yay, how exciting! The first thing you don't want to do or go to is a Mexican restuarant! He might get sick well if he ate a lot of Japanese food.... if he's been constantly eating Japanese food then I don't know if having mexican food is a good idea because it's oily and greasy and he might not be accustomed to it. Just warning but I'm pretty sure he's craving American food so take him to some good American restuarants that he's been craving ! Also hmm.... I think something simple like bowling, hiking, or movies! It doesn't have to be all expensive just get to know him
                              thanks alot to all of you! we're olny 6 days apart to c each other!, im so ready!
                              also, he's craving for mexican food! lol, i already have reservations for a what it seems to b a nice n good mexican restaurant n at olive garden (we both love olive garden) u right about him not being accustomed but o well he's a marine n if he gets sick or something, im pretty sure he'll handle that n more

Comment

Working...
                              X