Wishlists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishlists!

I thought I'd share with you fine folk something Ray and I have found useful for buying gifts. Well, more useful for him. :P He tells me that he's never sure what to get me and whenever someone asks me what I want on the spot I always answer, "Anything." It's true that I'm an easy person to shop for, but it's kinda reflexive and doesn't help the gifter.

Awhile ago I found Wishpot. It lets you make wishlists, but you can add items from pretty much any site. You download an addon for your browser, so when you're at the product page you can "save it." Originally I made lists because I window shop online a lot and wanted a list of things for when I do have money to splurge. I told Ray about it and he liked that it gave him a wide range of things I liked and could help him with gift ideas. It's also cool because you can set up different categories (like clothes, movies, music, etc.) and for each item you can rate it from "OMG I NEED THIS YESTERDAY!" to "I wouldn't mind having it." There are options to set lists to private too. I keep one on there for when I see gift ideas for other people that only I can see. ^^

Here's mine if you want to check it out.

I'm in Heaven....lol

The site is awesome...thanks so much!
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
    X