Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for pillowcases...

hello hello c:

As everyone knows, V-Day is fast approaching!
    What most of you don't know is that my girlfriend's birthday is, as well...

Last year, I went all out with flowers and chocolate delivered to her at work, but this year she very specifically only wants "A Pillow and food". So... Little does she know, I'm going to get her just that.
    But that's only half of my issue.

The pillowcases that I keep finding are for the little boy and girl stickfigures. If I have to, I can just live with having the guy stickfigure pillow, but I would really rather not.
    So... My question, really is...
    Does anyone know of a more girl/girl friendly alternative?

>:

Try boldloft.com :-) They have a pretty big selection

Comment

If you are feeling creative you could buy some fabric markers and a white pillow case and make her one.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
        If you are feeling creative you could buy some fabric markers and a white pillow case and make her one.
        Ohh yeah I agree with this! Fabric paint or fabric markers Any craft store or Walmart should have them

Comment

If you are still looking around, there's a site that sells lesbian gifts that is owned by the same company that sells the couples pillows you mentioned, they are pretty similar except instead of boy/girl they do boy/boy and girl/girl. Here's a link

https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/lesbiangifts.php
          Read my LDR story!
          Facebook
          Instagram

Comment

If you are still looking around, there's a site that sells lesbian gifts that is owned by the same company that sells the couples pillows you mentioned, they are pretty similar except instead of boy/girl they do boy/boy and girl/girl. Here's a link

https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/lesbiangifts.php
            Read my LDR story!
            Facebook
            Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X