Sending Baked Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending Baked Goods

I'm thinking of sending my boyfriend homemade cookies along with my care package for Valentine's Day. Any ideas for how to ship them so they stay fresh? It takes about 2 days to get to him. Thanks!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

I was going to do this but thought of something instead. I would get one of those cheap plastic ziplock containers (they are light and won't cost too much to ship) and fill it with cookies. fill any empty space with napkins so they don't fumble around and break.

Comment

I filled an airtight container completely full with cookies so they wouldn't shake around, then covered it in a layer of prewrap lol (like foam), and then in brown paper. Then I covered the entire thing in packing tape. My boyfriend said it took him an hour to get into it haha, but that they were still soft and good

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
      -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
      \

Comment

Btw, it took I think 4 days from the time I wrapped them until he got them.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

I know this post was from along time ago but i love it because i wanted to send bake goods to my boyfriend and i didnt know how! Thank you for posting all your ideas it is so exciting now i just have to start baking away

Comment

I baked my boyfriend some cookies and sent them wrapped in tinfoil to keep them soft and fresh

Comment

Working...
            X