I NEED OPINIONS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I NEED OPINIONS!

I decided for Valentines Day, I'd hide random little love notes around Enrique's room. Normally I would've done this by text, but I finally have a shot to do it in person so I'm doing it @_@! So far, I have 7. I want to have at least 14 because I'm a bit OCD and 14 is a safe number for me XP. I'll post what I have so far. Warning: it's stupid XP.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I like your penis... a lot."

"When I think of love, I think of chili cheese. When I think of chili cheese, I think of you. Hence: Love=you."

"I forgot to tell you I dumped you for 6 hours last night. None of that random sex matched up to your penis so I came back. Oh, and I love you :'D."

"When I cheat on you with random people, I close my eyes and pretend it's you"

"Dante and Randal remind me of us <3" (Clerks reference)

"I love you despite not having naked pictures of you..."

"Me + You = Economic Disaster <3" (inside joke. After we got together, the Dow plummeted almost 800 points. Pretty sure plenty of you still remember XP.)

So what do you guys think. Will it make him laugh and feel loved at the same time? :P

I like them! They're cute
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

I think he'll love them I'd be thrilled to find a bunch of love notes around my house no matter what they said, but I like that you're personalizing them too...

Comment

these are great!
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Well they made me smile so i'm sure he'll love them.
          I have a few really cheesy ones if you want to use them

Roses are blue,violets are red, im crap with colours but wicked in bed.
          Roses are red,sometimes there thorny,when i think of you i get really....
          if life ever gets you down just remember you were the strongest and the most fastest sperm out of millions
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
            I decided for Valentines Day, I'd hide random little love notes around Enrique's room. Normally I would've done this by text, but I finally have a shot to do it in person so I'm doing it @_@! So far, I have 7. I want to have at least 14 because I'm a bit OCD and 14 is a safe number for me XP. I'll post what I have so far. Warning: it's stupid XP.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I like your penis... a lot."

"When I think of love, I think of chili cheese. When I think of chili cheese, I think of you. Hence: Love=you."

"I forgot to tell you I dumped you for 6 hours last night. None of that random sex matched up to your penis so I came back. Oh, and I love you :'D."

"When I cheat on you with random people, I close my eyes and pretend it's you"

"Dante and Randal remind me of us <3" (Clerks reference)

"I love you despite not having naked pictures of you..."

"Me + You = Economic Disaster <3" (inside joke. After we got together, the Dow plummeted almost 800 points. Pretty sure plenty of you still remember XP.)

So what do you guys think. Will it make him laugh and feel loved at the same time? :P
            I like them. Being a Kevin Smith fan, the Dante/Randal one made me giggle, lol.

Comment

I think he'll like it a lot, especially since you threw in some inside jokes, too!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Inside jokes are the way to go! I think hiding them everywhere is a great idea! I'm sure he'll love them. I don't think anyone can come up with 7 more since they're so personal haha but good luck! It sounds really good!

Comment

I like them and then while he's looking for the notes you can come in with your birthday suit! !!! heeey! LOL

Comment

LOVE LOVE LOVE your sense of humor and how funny the two of you are together!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X