Anniversary :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary :)

Soo hi this 27th of feb is gonna be our two year anniversary and i got no idea of what to give him! Im planning on ordering this band tee that he has wanted to get for a really long time but didnt have to the money so i know that will surprise him. but i dont i feel like making him something but i dont what. ideas please hes 18 by the way yeah haha.

What kind of things is he in to?

For instance my SO is obsessed with comic books so I can pretty much get anything related to it. He's 19 so might be quite similar.

For Christmas I got him a box (that was decorated) and filled it with loads of things he likes, chocolates, clothes, books and a Green Lantern ring (I got most online for quite cheep so it wasn't too expensive).
    Also inside cards I buy him, I cover them in drawings of stick men and little sayings and me telling him how much I love him.

However most of the time he worries that I spend too much on him and has told me to not buy him a valentines present this year. But I still am.

Comment

You can get him those LDR bracelets from this site or a shirt. It's not too expensive and a great way to express your love

Comment

Working...
      X