Show me your Valentine's Day gifts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show me your Valentine's Day gifts!

I know a lot of ya'll were unable to celebrate Valentine's Day with your SO (I was unable to as well but spent this past weekend with him) but I would love to see what they gave you because I am sure most of you got some sort of gift in the mail

Show me pictures or tell me what your gift is if you don't have one!
    My gift was mostly him coming to see me (it was a surprise), we went to see a movie and out to eat dinner on Saturday. He woke me up that morning with chocolate and roses!

My desk is messy sorry lol

I gave him a his/her keychain, it's a heart split in half, one has my name on it and the other has his name on it.
    I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day even if you were unable to spend it with your SO!

Madly in love with Michael

I got flowers delivered at work

Comment

My gift will get here either tomorrow or Wednesday, I'll post a pic then... wonder what I'm getting!
      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I'm SOOO sorry, but I can't contain myself...
        SIMPLE PLAN! lol.
        I'm done now. :]

Comment

Originally posted by heatherotic View Post
          I'm SOOO sorry, but I can't contain myself...
          SIMPLE PLAN! lol.
          I'm done now. :]
          hahaha I am a sucker for Simple Plan!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Here is my gift! The bears sing when you press their tummies.

All your presents are beautiful, ladies!

Comment

my pre-engagement ring =) The crown means loyalty, the heart means love and the hands mean friendship I love it My SO calls it my training ring

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you go to my blog, you can see the 3 dozen roses he sent.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by nicole View Post
                  My SO calls it my training ring
                  LMAO! I love that! I gotta tell mine about that.

Comment

He spent like 2 hours trying to photoshop me a card. Then figured out that he just couldn't do it with his knowledge of photoshop, and thus found this picture of the Happy Feet penguin(Given that he's Chinese and has never heard of this cartoon, I think he only saw cute fluffy penguin), and basically threw some stuff over it on paint. Then sent it to me at like 1 in the morning when he had to get up for work early the next day. Aww, its definitely the thought that counts.

Comment

For the first time since I started liking girls, I did not send my girlfriend flowers on Valentines. It's just not her style. I did however get her a locket from Alchemy Gothic, make her a video, send her her very first love letter and draw her this https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums.../cuddlesws.png

Ah Valentine's day, a hopeless romantic's excuse to go crazy

Comment

Got my package today!

a little glass bear that says
                        "A gift of love
                        My gift to you is my love given from deep within my heart this special love will never end even when we're apart"
                        Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I prefer stuff he makes rather then buy >_<. I don't like him spending money on me :33

He did this ---> https://www.megavideo.com/?v=B075GFMO

I love the stuff you guys got though :]]

Comment

Awww. You guys all look like you got amazing gifts.

My SO on the otherhand isn't the richest guy in the world and that's okay haha
                            anyway..a few months ago he was at the Statue Of Liberty and i guess they had a gift shop and he bought me a, as he puts it, "a cheap NYC necklace" that changes color depending on the temperature.

Sadly, we broke up after he bought it but, got back together a little while after..
                            and he promised when he got money he would send it.

The other day i got tired of waiting for him to get money (you know us girls haha!)
                            so to make it easier for him, i had my mom send him an envelope with stamps with my address on them already, so all he has to do is put the necklace in the envelope and put it in the mailbox! lol

I'll make a thread about it when it gets here. <3
                            sigpic

Comment

Brandon sent me some flowers- some really nice ones that came in a vase and everything. They even came with chocolate ^^ Very awesome and unexpected gift. I got him a teddy bear and some chocolates that I sent down at the beginning of the month, along with an awesome card and some of his favorite body wash.

Here are the flowers->https://members.lovingfromadistance....5&d=1297901889

Hahaha, he says that because I accepted his offering of flowers, I now belong to him XD Silly Brandon.

Comment

Working...
                              X