My gift from my baby<3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gift from my baby<3

Since i sent Kenny a "Love Knows No Distance" bracelet from this site, he felt he needed to send me something (even though i told him countless times not to) haha

Anyway, i went to get the mail yesterday afternoon and there was a package from him. I ran inside to open it. He sent me a NYC Necklace that changes color in the sun that he got a few months ago from the Statue Of Liberty. (Hes from NY) and he also sent me his bracelet that his dad had engraved for him 4 years ago with his name on it. I LOVE both of them and havent taken either of them off since.

I'll post the pics when i can get to a computer.

UPDATE: HERE'S THE PICS. (it should work, let me know if it doesn't)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hannahnoel16/5492930676/

necklace.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hannah...n/photostream/
    bracelet.
    Last edited by Hannahbaby16; March 2, 2011, 04:01 PM.
    sigpic

Awww that's sooo sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Sav88 View Post
      Awww that's sooo sweet!
      Thanks, i thought so too!
      sigpic

Comment

Is he the quiet type?! Did he surprise you?! Because I would of told my SO that I sent him something instead of keeping a secret LOL I even counted down the days for him on when his gift was coming lol ! But that's good aww I really wanna see the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by xopookie View Post
          Is he the quiet type?! Did he surprise you?! Because I would of told my SO that I sent him something instead of keeping a secret LOL I even counted down the days for him on when his gift was coming lol ! But that's good aww I really wanna see the pics.
          Haha, Well i knew he was sending the necklace but, i had no idea about the bracelet.

Pics are up btw.
          sigpic

Comment

I love sentimental and personal gifts

Comment

OH!! That's SO cool! I love when you tell bf's not to do something and they do anyway

Comment

Originally posted by nic&matt View Post
                OH!! That's SO cool! I love when you tell bf's not to do something and they do anyway
                agreed!
                sigpic

Comment

This is very sweet I really like the necklace I am actually from ny and my kenny is from texas i was thinking of an idea like that
                  but very sweet and very pretty

Comment

So sweet of him to give you such a personal thing as the bracelet his dad engraved for him. When you entrust something with emotional value to someone, it means that person is special, hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X